Shaving cream and aftershave are the current standards when it comes to men’s shaving products, but that’s changing – fast. Shaving oil is becoming more popular – here’s why!
Where Shaving Cream Falls Short
Most guys learn to shave with a standard, from-the-can shaving cream or foam. The issue with shaving creams is that they contain harmful ingredients that you really don’t want to be putting on your skin – if you care what you look like, that is. Petroleum-based mineral oil, for example, clogs pores. Triethanolamine is another culprit. Not only is it linked to cancer, it dries out the skin, making it more prone to irritation. Yep – that means: flakes, razor burn, dryness. Not attractive.
Shaving Oil – The Perfect Solution
Shaving oil works so much better. The advantages include:
- Transparent, so you can actually see what you’re doing! Fewer “missed a spot” moments means fewer strokes across your face and less irritation. Not to mention, it’s much more efficient!
- Beard hair readily absorbs the oil and becomes softer and more manageable.
- Oil moisturizes and strengthens the skin, so it stands up to shaving and looks a million times better when you’re beard-free.
- One product replaces an annoying regimen of multiple products saving you time and making travel much more simple.
- Shaving OFTEN minimizes irritation, as the shorter hair minimizes razor drag.
- Applying a pre-shave oil can eliminate irritation.
- Using a clean, sharp razor is key.
- Shave after your shower, when your skin is clean and damp and your pores are open.
- Shave in the direction that your hair grows to minimize irritation.
This isn’t just theory – we’ve seen it firsthand! We’ve heard from so many men who use skin solution™ as a shaving oil say that their skin is better than it has been in years. Don’t just take our word for it… See for yourself!